Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Welcome Autumn

Yup, it is official now.  Summer is over.  Autumn is here. But you know that.
Makes me ready to start my fall projects. I pulled out the box of Halloween art supplies recently. 
Today I am going to take you on a little trip back in time and share some fall (Halloween )  art from days gone by.
Hope you don't mind. I getting myself ready and looking for some inspiration for the project(s) I will work on this year.



















Started my Halloween journal/altered book. I have only made it to working on the covers, but won't be long now.
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my little flashback.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Super pages and art pieces are these!
I am thrilled about the Europe spread... super!!!
Today is exactley the weather outside to get this Halloween mood...
cold , windy, dark,....
Thank you for sharing Erika! Inspiring pieces!
oxo
Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

What fun Halloween work - I enjoyed looking at them, as I LOVE Halloween, and hope I have time to do some Halloween stuff in between other things. Have a lovely day, keep war, it's cold and very wet here! Hugs, Valerie

Gibby Frogett said...

Yep the countdown to Christmas begins but with lots of things in the meantime... like Halloween - oooooooooah - :)
Love all of your work and especially the silhouettes in the leaves, so much to see - thanks for sharing it all it was a real 'treat' :) Gill xx

Anonymous said...

Felt like it too this morning. Brrr. Lots of Halloween goodness in your journaling. I have to admit I am not a fan. Just as soon skip the holiday alltogether. But you do it justice. xox

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Erika. You get into Halloween in a BIG way, don't you? Loved the "flashback."