Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Man of Number-Part 2

 Another man of numbers page today. I also showed you one last week. If you want to check it out, you can click here Man of Numbers , the first one
The photos didn't come out so great. Somehow I didn't get the page very straight and square. Sorry about that.
 The background is a Gelli print page. Then I added some ephemera, some doodles and some paper scraps. I also did a bit of stamping. And coloring.
And since this page is the color of fall, which is this month's theme at Art Journal Journey, I am linking this page up to it. Thanks to Susi for hosting this month.
This is most likely my last link for the month since with the busy Thanksgiving weekend I'm not sure whether I'll have time to make any more pieces.
Can you guess what this texture is?
A bee hive!
I figured it was safe to walk over now that its been cold and buzzing bugs are hibernating.
Thought it had a pretty cool texture!
Have a great day-and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page again, you always have great ideas. The nest is wonderful, I wouldn't have gone near it when the inhabitants were active, either. Have a great day and thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs. Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow what a fabulous page ! I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all this wonderful entries to this month's theme Erika!♥♥♥
This bee hive is amazing! WOW!
Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and I hope you will enjoy this days with the family!
oxo
Susi

Jeannette said...

wow,amazing page,and the been hive is fantastic,thank you for the photo.
have a great week.


hugs jenny

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the latest incarnation of the Man of Numbers, I was blown away by that bee hive. That was insane! What incredible photography and great texture.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope it is safe and happy for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

1962 that's the way way back machine. I was 6. A mere first graders in my Catholic School navy blue wool jumper, white shirt and bow tie. Blue kneesox and red tie shoes. Now there's an image for ya! Beehive that's some beehive. Keep doggies away. xox