Monday, November 30, 2015

November Photo Wrap Up

 Happy cyber-Monday everyone. Its the last day of the month already. Wow- this month did fly. Kind of like my long weekend. Not ready for work today either but what can you do?
So  I just have a few photos from this month that I never showed you. Kind of a nice way to wrap up the last 30 days.















November was a good month for me! No snow yet, a few days off, a new cubbie cabinet in my play space (which hopefully I will be finished in my cleaning project tonight or tomorrow since I am ready to start to new art), good times with my family and friends.
Hope yours was good for you too.
See you next month
-ha-ha!

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you had a good month, and having a long weekend to finish it off is an added bonus. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos, my fave is the meditating frog! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Great shots. See a few from Pettengill Farm, remembering how fun that day was. xox

froebelsternchen said...

Great impressions !! Thank you Erika -- I always enjoy to see your photos! They are wonderful - love to see them!
You are so right..this month flew by ! Same to me!
Happy new week ! Hope you have no stress!
oxo
Susi

froebelsternchen said...

Great impressions !! Thank you Erika -- I always enjoy to see your photos! They are wonderful - love to see them!
You are so right..this month flew by ! Same to me!
Happy new week ! Hope you have no stress!
oxo
Susi

Faye said...

Some lovely photos you've shown. They are worthy of becoming the source for some paintings, I think.

Unknown said...

Your photos are absolutely amazing!!! Loved my visit to your blog.