Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter

Hi everyone. Here's an Easter page from my calendar journal.  The background paper didn't hold up when I glued down the basket, and the wrinkles really shows up in the photo. 😞
The bunny on the right is hopping quickly to get over to the basket because he's got to go hide those eggs before the holiday is over. I tried to hide the mess with some  clear glitter which of course doesn't show up at all in the photo.
I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter (if you celebrate). Hope its a wonderful spring day for everyone in the northern hemisphere, and a wonderful fall day for everyone in the southern hemisphere.

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Regardless of the wrinkles, this is an adorable journal page. The chicks and tulip scream spring and I'm on board to share a springtime day with you. LOVE your adorable rabbit, too.

Happy, happy Easter.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page. Have a happy Easter Sunday and enjoy your spring weather. I'm planning on staying home and resting today. Hugs, Valerie

Jeanie said...

That is just charming!

Happy Easter, Erika!

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute page. I thought the background was fabric, and I liked the dimension created by the folds. Still do even though it's paper. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the gorgeous sunshine and weather.

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Easter!

Sandy said...

Hey Erika - I think your page looks great - the wrinkles do add texture and says you are a real human not a computer generate page!!!!
sandy xx

froebelsternchen said...

A lovely Easter page dear Erika!
HAPPY EASTER!

Here it's very cold and windy...
even snow forecasted for next week....

oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

Happy Easter wishes, I hope you are having a good weekend . This is a fantastic journal page, I hopr you found some eggs for yourself too.
Yvonne xx